Web Program Manager
Help design and build iHerb’s next generation global e-commerce storefronts! The Program Manager of Web is responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders and providing the product direction to iHerb’s development team. Building across multiple platforms (web, mobile, etc...) the Program Manager will provide hands on guidance while working with cross-functional teams to translate customer and business needs into product definitions. This role requires demonstrated experience working within a service-oriented space, including coordination across multiple technology teams, and delivering production features.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, technical Program Manager with a strong background in web and online shopping experience. You will work in partnership with Product Managers and other departments as well as use various sources of customer data to help define, design, and drive the implementation of new features. As a member of the IT leadership team, you will be expected to help promote the broader tech organization goals.
- Be able to step in, to manage detailed deliverables in areas as needed
- Advocate for product-wide quality and portfolio alignment which streamlines business processes
- Must be progressive, innovative and passionate while justifying decisions and strategy based on data
- Act as the liaison between cross-functional groups by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved through IT solutions.
- Manage, prioritize, and sequence project demand based on resource availability and timelines.
- Provide day to day hands on problem management, guidance, and support to the team.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to generate organizational metrics/reporting to assist with business decisions.
- Lead projects and manage requirements using development, functional design, and end user training and support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Web Savvy, Project Management, Planning, Excellent Communication, Collaborative, “Can Do” attitude, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, and Team Player
- Define and maintain processes for the team to deliver work on-time
- Establish and run cross-organization meetings to ensure development for scalability and willingness to identify, dive in, and fill gaps within the broader organization
- Build and maintain positive relationships with business partners and other technology teams
- Deep experience in agile/scrum software delivery practices
- Experience with highly distributed systems and cloud development patterns
- Discuss highly technical issues with software developers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Proven record of developing technology roadmaps and strategies.
- Experience in leading Business Analysis, Product Strategy and Agile Development (SDLC).
- Successful track record in delivering IT solutions on time and on budget.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills
- Lead a team in deconstruction of a project into a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Proficient at gathering both internal and external data and turn it into decision making tools
- Trend & Market analysis of products to plan for strategic enhancements based on current usage
- 7+ years of IT industry work experience including business systems analysis, solution design, application development and Enterprise product development
- 5+ years’ experience in leading, managing and coaching teams.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or related technical field.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders