Sr. Graphic Designer
The Sr. Graphic Designer for Madre Labs will work across a range of projects including brand identity, packaging design and digital marketing assets that drive results. You will use your creativity across multiple marketing assets to increase brand equity. This role will report to the Sr. Director of House Brands for Madre Labs.
- Create new packaging concepts for review and approval.
- Design digital assets including banner ads, story boards and 3-D assets.
- Creatively and strategically execute all stages of a design project from start to finish.
- Ensure alignment with creative and marketing objectives on all projects for brand consistency across all media.
- Create a style guide by brand to share with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing on brand messaging.
- Source stock photography and video footage as needed.
- Illustrate icons and other design assets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5-8 years design experience.
- Robust portfolio that demonstrates a strong sense of branding, typography and layout.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to a high growth organization.
- 5 years of professional experience in a graphic design role.
- Consumer product experience strongly desired.
- BFA in graphic design or equivalent professional experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders