Equipment Operator- Cherry / Stock Picker -Receiving M-F 6:00a - 2:00p
Under general supervision, the Equipment Operator operates a variety of equipment utilized in a warehouse environment. The Equipment Operator will have basic understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and equipment safety guards.
- Follow all Maintenance and Safety Procedures
- Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns
- Load and unload trailers, scans merchandise, builds pallets and labels merchandise
- replenishes and/or stocks merchandise as needed
- Performs manual, computer or RF functions to enter data in systems
- Performs count of product / reconciliations (count cycle)
- Check for accuracy and placement of product in designated zones
- Direct product to correct area in warehouse
- Move product safely using motorized equipment to include but not limited to forklift, pallet rider. Follow instructions for operating equipment
- Clear work area of loose wood and plastic
- Sweep work area as needed
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lift heavy boxes
- Ability to become forklift certified
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions
- Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately
- Ability to safely operate hand and power equipment according to procedure
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math and computer operations
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Generally requires a minimum of one (1) year experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders