The Software Developer develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Experience with SQL,ASP.NET,VB.NET AND C#
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Maintain standards compliance
- Implement localization or globalization of software;
- Familiar with 3-Tier Structure
- Familiar with Web API , WCF , .Net Remoting
- Familiar with Object Oriented Concepts / Inheritance / Interfaces / Static Classes
- Familiar with Managed Memory Architecture / .NET Garbage Collector
- Familiar with Windows Service Programming
- Familiar with ADO.NET / Connection Pool / Data Reader
- Familiar with Parallel Programming / Thread-safe coding
- Familiar with Cache Management
- Familiar with Micro Services and Dockers
- Familiar with NoSQL databases(Elastic , Cassandra , Mongo , …)
- Familiar with queue processing(MSMQ , RabbitMQ , …)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communication Skills, must be articulate, and have a strong technical vocabulary
- Display of initiative / self-starter
- Understands Agile Environment
- Software Developer Interaction Experience
- Project Manager Interaction Experience
- Web Application Testing Experience
- Analytical Skillset
- Detail Oriented
- MS Office Knowledge (efficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Generally requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders