Web Content Editor
Under general supervision, the Web Content Editor will primarily participate in daily online posting and maintenance of the product’s descriptions on the website to ensure content remains timely and accurate using web and content management technologies. This position will communicate with authors to update, design and develop new product content and handles special projects as assigned.
- Pro-actively manage product content by working with various teams on new product onboarding.
- Ensure that product content is accurate and consistent.
- Create and coordinate the content creation and maintenance for all products on the website.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external groups
- Written communication skills
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Able to make decisions independently
- Results Driven
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Knowledge of relevant systems and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- HTML experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders