Sr. Financial Analyst
Under general supervision, the Financial Analyst reports to the Sr. Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and will assist in the company’s financial reporting, forecasting and budget processes, supporting multiple departments including but not limited to Marketing, Purchasing, Global Logistics and Operations (DC) with financial and performance analysis. The analyst needs to be a quick-learner and self-motivated in taking on challenges and creating solutions.
- Perform financial analysis and modeling
- Assisting with the preparation of financial plans and budgets
- Analyzing, interpreting and communicating cost and expense variances to management
- Verifying cost allocations according to company procedures
- Ensuring that business data and reporting needs are met
- Assist with the development of reports that enable departments to make more informed business decisions
- Performs routine and non-routine analysis and suggests creative solutions to improve financial performance and to reduce costs
- Draw from resources to analyze financial information to provide to internal customers including management so they have timely and accurate information for making strategic and operational decisions
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial and market trends to forecast short term and long term financial planning and competitive positioning for growth
- Developing and monitoring KPI’s and metrics for the company
- Works on moderately complex financial analysis projects
- Organizing and formatting reports for distribution to management
- Supporting management with special projects
- A team player, able to work and communicate effectively with senior team members and coaching less senior team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Solid technology skills, including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database applications, SQL experience
- Proficiency with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems a plus
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles
- Generally requires a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years professional related experience in budgeting or accounting. Proven time management, organizational, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting or Finance or related field required, with a master’s in business administration (MBA) and/or a professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA) or chartered global management accountant (CGMA) preferred.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders