Fraud Prevention Manager
iHerb is looking for a Fraud Prevention Manager for our Irvine location!!!!!
iHerb is the worlds largest, direct-to-consumer, eCommerce retailer in the nutritional space. We are looking for that exceptional person who is not only passionate about about all facets of fraud!!! But also, ready to manage iHerb's Fraud Prevention system and team of 5 stellar associates. iHerb is the premier cross-border eCommerce retailer with customers located all in over 150 countries around the world. If you are looking for a challenge, iHerb is the place to be. We are willing to provide a full relocation package for the right candidate!!!!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for this position:
- Proven track record of process improvements in fraud and risk management.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to identify patterns and formalize complex ideas into simple stories.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Subject matter expert understanding of fraud and abuse dynamics in online platforms.
- Team player, able to inspire and influence others’ behaviors towards company goals.
- Experience with real time fraud detection and prevention tools preferred.
- MS Office and Google Docs, CRM tools experience preferred. Strong Excel skills.
- High SQL and Tableau (or other Business Intelligence tools) Proficiency, a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills that require minimal daily supervision.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) – Unlimited Paid Time Off No you are not seeing things!!!!
- Extremely Generous Annual Bonus - 10% of your annual compensation
- Unlimited "Top Shelf" Snacks
- Fitness Center with Personal Trainers
- Gamer's Paradise!!!! Ping Pong and Video Games GALORE!!!!
- (75% of Health Insurance Premiums for employees and dependents is covered by iHerb) Four medical insurance options, one including an excellent health savings account contribution by iHerb. – That’s RIGHT we want healthy happy Employee’s and families!
- Phantom Shares
401(k) plan with 100% match up to the first 4%
- Profit sharing component of 401K plan, which may increase total company contribution
- Company paid Term Life Insurance policy ($50,000)
- Voluntary Life (for team member, spouse and children)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short and Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for covered dependent care and medical expenses)
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Team member discount on iHerb.com
- Educational reimbursement
Who is iHerb:
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment. Our customers can shop iHerb online using their mobile or stationary devises with the assurance that, not only does iHerb offer an incredible selection of over 35,000 different products, from over 1,500 of the top-rated wellness brands, but that we have been named a Google Trusted Store with a 99.9% domestic satisfaction rate.
Diversity and Inclusion
As an “Employer of Choice,” our Company Culture can be best described as an orchestra of uniquely different and distinct individuals moving in synchronicity. At iHerb, we celebrate the uniqueness that each person brings from previous experiences. We take pride internally, as well as externally, in our numerous charitable pursuits to celebrate the world and those who add to its richness. We also take great pride in offering some of the most competitive wages and benefits, ensuring that all of our team members, can effectively and efficiently, care for themselves and their families, by providing immediate benefits and long-term solutions. We foster educational growth and individual ideas for continuous improvement.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders