Quality Control Inspector- 1st Shift
The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for receiving, in-process, and shipping visual inspection verifications to meet or exceed current Good Manufacturing Practices cGMP. The QC must be detail oriented and have the confidence to stand up and object should the product quality be in jeopardy. iHerb is regulated by the Federal Drug Admiration (FDA), the QC Inspector may be and must be able to provide documented evidence of the operations process during an FDA audit.
- Follow all Quality Control and Safety Procedures
- Familiar with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Perform Receiving Inspections
- Perform In-process Inspections
- Perform Shipping Inspections
- Perform Replenishment Inspections
- Ensure that all care is provided with respect to customer, client and co-workers’ rights
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Adheres to cGMP training and guidelines
- Adhere to work schedules in completing and performing assigned tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide guidance and direction
- Attention to detail
- Hand/Eye/Foot Coordination
- Independent Self Starter/Team Player
- Basic English, to communicate for job and safety issues
- Mathematical Skills, Basic Arithmetic, count, add and subtract
- Basic use of spreadsheets, e-mail, etc.
- Generally requires 1 year of related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders