Marketing Manager - Paid Search
The Paid Media Manager (Search & Social) will design, launch, measure, and optimize direct-response advertising for both national and international campaigns on social media, paid search and product feeds. If you love breaking down problems, building solutions and delivering actionable insights in search and social media advertising, this might be the role of a lifetime.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise level Paid Search (PPC) and Paid Social campaigns, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Help drive strategy and execute profitable (e.g. new customer acquisition, customer retention and customer lifetime value) paid search campaigns, product feeds and other applicable paid media programs.
- Design and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, cost per acquisition efficiencies, and revenue growth.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and to help build a world-class marketing team.
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimization, reporting and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Lead product feed marketing efforts, including Google shopping, Facebook DPA, and shopping comparison sites.
- Maintain all relevant certifications such as Google Adwords Certified Professional.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fast Learner who can achieve “power-user” status on multiple tools and technologies quickly
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- 3+ years of digital marketing or related experience with a minimum of 3 years in search engine advertising on Google, Yahoo or Bing
- 2+ years with Google Analytics or similar platform
- 1+ years experience with Facebook’s paid advertising platform
- Hands-on experience with paid search management platforms, product feed management platforms and/or tag management technology
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders