Customer Service Quality Analyst
Pasadena, CA or Perris, CA
Under general supervision, the CS Quality Lead is responsible for monitoring, documenting, reporting, and providing feedback on the quality of customer service representatives through the review of recorded or live telephone calls, email, and chat to ensure they meet company customer satisfaction requirements.
- Assess and scores random samplings of all CSRs calls, e-mail, and chats
- Document and escalate negative or unacceptable CSR interactions
- Assist with implementation and training of quality reviews and scorecards
- Maintains quality spreadsheet and monthly quality performance metrics
- Drives analysis for additional quality needs in the department
- Drives coaching with CSRs on how to improve customer interactions
- Oversees quality contests and reward incentive programs
- Assists with new hire or refresher training
- May handle special tasks or assignments pertaining to quality assurance
- Prepares weekly/monthly/quarterly internal process reports and/or audits
- Work directly with customers via e-mail, phone, and chat
- Record customer contacts: comments, details, and action taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- General resource for CSR questions and 1st level escalations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer centric
- Bi-lingual (may be required) – English + other language
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to monitor calls, chats, and emails to ensure quality is maintained
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Able to communicate CSR errors and missed opportunities constructively
- Able to develop quality assessment reports for management
- Oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and organizational abilities
- Ability to take initiative, maintain confidentiality, meet deadlines, and work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, self-sufficient with minimal supervision
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Experience with NICE, Verint, eTalk, or other quality monitoring systems
- Advanced iHerb Bizdesk experience
- Advanced iHerb Zendesk experience
- Advanced iHerb LiveChat experience
- Generally requires a minimum of three (3) years related experience, typically in a contact center environment. Experience with quality assurance a plus.
- High school diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders